2. What is one thing you wish you had the money to buy but don't - EXCLUDING travel or a home.
3. How do you feel about nudity? Do you mind seeing other people naked? Do you mind if other people see you naked? Are you modest about changing in front of others, etc?
4. Do you ever post pictures of yourself in your LJ? If no, why not?
5. Do you have a method of organization for you bills and other important papers/documents?
6. Have you ever made a late payment on a bill?
1. Klonopin currently which I actually withdrew from and stopped using it for a month but I had to take it for a medical procedure and once I took it, I couldn't stop and now I'm taking it more than ever. I don't know if I was addicted to it or not, but I definitely used to smoke pot way too many times every day. I couldn't do anything without smoking first. Other than that, nothing big.
2. A whole new wardrobe of "professional" clothes. I have nice clothes for work but they're limited and all the REALLY nice clothes are pretty expensive from what I've found.
3. I have no problem with nudity at all. I don't care if anyone is naked and I don't care if I'm naked. I'm definitely not modest about changing or being naked in front of people but sometimes I'm careful so as not to make them feel awkward.
4. Yeah, constantly.
5. Not organization per se. I keep all my medical receipts/bills in one filing folder and I keep all other major bills for a year, credit card bills and phone bills for a couple months, important documents (medical records, etc) for as long as necessary.