HOWEVER, a concern I have is that months ago, I booked a trip overseas (from April 3-16) for my sister's wedding. It'll be a 2 week trip since it's part wedding, part family reunion. I brought this up when my availability was asked, and she seemed fine with it, but said we'd discuss this further later.
After telling her this, she then said she wanted to go ahead and schedule a second interview right then and there (which I took as a good sign since at the beginning of the interview, she told me that candidates would be contacted later should they be selected for a second round.
Should I be really worried that her decision on whether or not to hire me could be based on the fact that I'll be gone for 2 weeks in April?