Thing is, I won't get the rest of my lab work until probably Monday. I've been in rather severe pain for a week. If the CT scan can provide a diagnosis sooner rather than later, I'mma do it and figure out the bill later.
We had a brief shouting match, in which he told me I need to "be logical". I can't. I hurt.
Am I being overdramatic? Should I think like a Vulcan? Should I suck it up and wait for test results before committing to an expensive test (no insurance, yay)?
Or is he overthinking things?
Should I stab him in the flank with a grapefruit spoon to demonstrate what I'm going through?