These are questions you guys have asked anonymously in a special entry. You can ask a question here.
Previous installments: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
1. Regarding obesity, do you think it's more the company's fault (such as fast food restaurants like McDonald's) or the person's fault?
2. Do you think that maybe some women simply don't have a G spot? Why is it that so many women don't have G spot orgasms? what the hell is the G spot anyway? How is it different/the same as the clit?
If you can't orgasm from regular sex in the g spot area, do you think it would be possible for you to orgasm from anal sex?
3. Let's say an online friend of yours faked a suicide (they had a "friend" or "family member" who was supposedly able to get into their email or journal account and say what happened) and then you found out later that she didn't really commit suicide and was alive. She came up with a story that she "had" to do it because her sister was in trouble with an abusive boyfriend and she was going to try to save her and she thought it was possible she could wind up dead because of it and wanted to write a goodbye note to her loved ones. Do you think you would believe this if you didn't know her all that well, never met her, just chatted online? Would you be able to talk to her again or would you end contact with her? Or would you just talk to her but it would never be the same?
4. I'm Jewish as are both of my parents. My father sometimes chats with my mom about people they know who are Jewish, and who they dislike, and they (well mostly my father) use derogatory terms (Jew bastard and "they should've exterminated them all"). This isn't just a happened once thing.
a. How normal is this for people to talk in such away against their own religion/race/etc? And seriously, not in the way some black people use the n word with eachother kiddingly, for example. I know that not everyone in a specific group are going to be friends and that there are assholes in every group, but I'm talking about the religion specific comments, which I don't consider the same as just calling them "asshole" or "bastard".
b. Would this upset or affect you at all if your parents (or other loved ones/friends) did this? It bothers me.
5. Have you ever gotten hit in your breast? Did it hurt afterward and if yes how long did it take for the pain to go away? If you got hit more than once how long was the longest it took?