2. What is your favorite item of clothing you own/have owned?
3. How many hats do you own?
4. (stolen from a random survey I just took) reach out your left arm as far as you can. What can you touch?
1. *dims the lights and puts a flashlight up to her face, it's scary story time* Once upon a time, in sixth grade, I went to a thrift store. I bought a poncho there. The poncho was bright orange with purple fray and large purple and white dots. I wore it. People laughed. I was so annoyed that they laughed at it that I continued to wear it. (Don't ask me to explain the logic in this, I was obviously an idiot on sixth grade.) I looked in the mirror one day and realized, Holy shit, I am wearing a bright orange purple-dotted poncho. so I donated it to a thirft store. No, not the same one I bought it at.
2. I like lots of my clothes, but at the moment I am really liking this shirt I got from Urban Outfitters. (http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=10168&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=163&iSubCat=172&iProductID=10168) No, I am not a guy but I like the shirt anyway. It's green, and green = ♥.
3. I own twenty-two. I am quite proud of that. :D
4. I can touch a few different things. This reallt old clock I got in a flea market in Hong Kong (I don't even know if it works), an empty water bottle, a lamp shaped like the eifel tower and a rather large, ugly speaker that is attached to my record player.