2. What is one thing that "everyone" does except for you?
3. What is one thing that "everyone" likes except for you?
(as examples, a car, an ipod, sex, drugs, etc).
And I put "everyone" in quotes because obviously not EVERYONE does/has/likes everything but sometimes it seems that way.
4. If you were to move somewhere within your country within the next six months to a year (time enough to plan getting a job, etc), where would you move?
5. Are you the type who could just get up and move or would you need everything planned out?
1. ipod, it seems like.
2. drinks to get drunk.
3. socializing - going to parties, clubs, etc.
4. Hmm.. Florida, Oregon, Washington (state) or Vermont.
5. I'd like to think so -- the only thing that would hold me back is that I can't afford to EVER be without health insurance.