<3 (splitacabride) wrote in thequestionclub,

Last year I worked in two different cities, but in the same state. I now live/work in Philadelphia and will be getting my taxes done here, but one of my W2s is from another city. If I give the person just my W2 forms, will I have an issue? I've been googling but not finding anything about this in particular, and I'm not too familiar with the way taxes work since I've never done my own.

Alternatively: What websites/blogs do you frequent? 

  • Homework Hotline :-D

    Crowdsourcing my homework? Kinda sorta. For my Friday afternoon entrepreneurship class, we have to research and present on a company that's doing…

  • Hail to the chief

    Youve just been elected President of the USA. Weird I know. You get to select three busts to put in the oval office. Which busts do you select? I…

  • Tappa tappa tappa

    What key or keys are the most used on your keyboard--that is, to the point where the letter or text has come off? According to my home keyboard and…

  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded