iheartsarahduh (iheartsarahduh) wrote in thequestionclub,

I have a doorknob on my door like this:

How would I go about finding a replacement knob with a keyed lock on it? I need a lock for my bedroom door, but I can't find just the knob to fit it, since the hole for the knob is much smaller. I don't even know what it's called, and everything I'm finding is too big.
Alternatively, do you know of any other way I could lock my door with a key on the outside? The inside of my door has this little padlock thing on it, but I can't do it to the outside of my door, as my door opens in, not out.

Alternatively, what home improvement project would you work on if you had the money to do it?
I would paint my bedroom, definitely.

  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded