2) If your boyfriend tried to make you choose between him and your best friend, what would you do?
3) For the girls - do you buy magazines that are mainly aimed at men? Why?
1) Yes. My partners are both Australian and even though I've never been there, I know that when I do, I'll feel very much at home there, the people, the surroundings, the culture...everything there appeals to me and makes me feel like I would fit in and feel at home there.
2) I'd choose my best friend. In fact, this is how I ended up being with the man I love. My boyfriend at the time tried to make me choose between them and I chose the man that would never ever even think to ask me to do something like that.
3) I do buy men's magazines - FHM in particular. I find that most magazines aimed at women tend to assume that i'm either a boring housewife with 20 kids, or a Paris Hilton wannabe who cares about nothing more than who's fucking who in the celebrity world and which makeup I SHOULD be wearing. Men's magazines on the other hand, especiall FHM has some really fun stuff - gadgets, funny articles that I actually agree with and sexy beautiful women. What more could I want?