I mean stuff daily stuff like: dishes in the sink instead of in the dishwasher, having drawers/cabinets open, no cap on the toothpaste, etc.
- My dad goes outside to smoke, but he does it right in front of the house. Sometimes we have the windows open, which means our house sometimes reeks of cigarette smoke. Another thing is that he comes in right when he's done smoking, so even just the smell that comes off him is kind of gross.
- My mom is a clean freak. She is constantly vacuuming. AH!
- One of them goes to sleep before midnight, every night. It's not a problem since we don't live in the same room, but I like to go to sleep at like 3AM all the time. Sometimes I get hungry after she goes to sleep, but I don't want to go into the kitchen (her room is right beside the kitchen) and make food.
- He likes to put the toilet paper on the 'underside', as he called it. The roll would be such that the loose paper is against the wall. I like it so that the loose paper hangs over the roll itself.
- The ex likes to shower in the morning. I'm a night shower person. I guess everyone just has their own preference.