2. What was the first site you visited?
3. Any funny internet virgin stories?
4. How has the internet changed your life?
5. What if the internet suddenly died and they couldn't revive it?
6. Can you recommend a really spooky song... like something that just makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up?
7. Have you ever heard of hogging? Do you or does somebody you know do it? How do you feel about it?
8. What's the worst dating experience you've ever had?
9. What's the most embarassing thing you've ever done while drunk?
10. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?
1. Around 1996.
3. My dad, a preacher, decided to get on the net shortly after we got it to look at some baseball stuff. He figured it would be neat to see if the White House had a website. He ended up going to www.whitehouse.com. I don't think he used the internet for like five years after that.
4. I don't read as many books as I used to. I probably wouldn't have gone to the college I went to. I book all of my travel stuff online. I've made friends I wouldn't have made otherwise.
5. I think part of me would die too :(
7. Yes. Since I'm overweight it makes me seriously paranoid of any man that approaches me.
9. I got really drunk and dirty danced with some half naked dude on the dance floor at a club. I was like licking his chest and grabbing his ass. Then this girl joined us and took off her shirt and started beating the guy with a belt. It was pretty wild/embarassing, or at least it was embarassing the next day when ppl started telling me about it.
10. I haven't lied in years because I really hate lying, but when I was a kid I would make up all kinds of stuff. One time I told a teacher that I saw a woman get kidnapped. That didn't go over too well.