2. What's your favorite musical? Least favorite?
3. Do you watch American Idol?
4. How many/what kind of pets do you have? Do they have any special nicknames?
5. Anyone else here in high school that took the PSATs? What was your score?
2. Wicked, undoubtedly, although Rent is high up there, too. I'm also steadily growing fonder of 'The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee'. And my favorite song is from The Boy From Oz- Stephanie J. Block's 'She Loves to Hear the Music'. I get to see her in Wicked next month, I'm excited. My least favorite is, by far, Aida. I can't stand it...so of course our music department decides to do that for the spring musical. Makes me really glad that I'm too mediocre a player to be in the pit.
3. Eh. I watched it tonight, because one of my friends won the contest locally and got an all-expenses paid trip to Chicago for the auditions there. I think he got to Randy, Paula, and Simon, and I was hoping I'd see him, but...no luck. It made me laugh, though. A lot.
4. 2 birds, Ebbie and Flutie, who are Ebbs and Flute respectively. Arrow is one of our dogs, he goes by any form of Roo, Roof, Dumbo, Stupid, Dog, etc. I doubt that the poor thing knows his real name. The other dog, Bella, is called Belle, Belley, Butthead, Brat, and Oblio. ((Get it? Arrow and Oblio? 'Me and my Arrow...' Oblio?))
5. I got an 1840 :/ I'm really upset, that's low for me. It's the equivilent of...a 1227-ish with the old scoring system. But...yeah, very bad. I was planning on taking the SAT for the first time at the end of this school year, but now I'm not so sure. (I'm a sophomore)