Sorry for the "Yank-centric" questions, but I am really curious about this.
1. How do you feel that money has been wasted on education? I'm not saying that education is a waste of money. It never is, but I think that the WAY the money is spent may be a BIG factor on why so many public schools have been faltering.
2. Do you think that if there is no zoning and the schools are all based on competing against one another in academics, do you think that will raise the standard of American education.
3. What aspects of the American school system do you find the most frustrating.
I'll put questions in for the international folks too. I especially want teachers from other countries to answer these questions.
1. Do you think that your school standards are higher than those in the USA?
2. What things in your school system work well? Which ones don't?
3. What is the pay like for teachers?
4. How do the disciplinary issues differ in the US and schools from other areas of the world?
For all teachers from all over the world:
1. Have you taught in other countries other than your own home country?
2. How did the schools in other countries differ from that of your home country?