Naked by David Sedaris, Atonement by Ian McEwan, The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy, Freakonomics by Levitt and Dubner, The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood, or Memoirs of a Geisha (or, I could finish The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath)
2. I have three notebooks; they are red, green and blue. This semester I am taking Anthropology and Psychology, so which notebook should I use for which class? (or, which color do you associate with these subjects?)
3. Do you wear slippers around the house? How about a bathrobe?
4. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Blue or black ink? Do you have a favorite kind of writing utensil?
5. What kind of bedding is on your bed right now?
1. I'm leaning toward Naked, Atonement, or Memoirs of a Geisha (so I can see the movie before it leaves the theaters)
3. I wear slippers sometimes in the winter, but in the spring and summer I wear flip flops instead of slippers. I only wear a bathrobe once in a while at school, since the walk from the bathroom to my room at home is all of about seven feet.
4. I prefer pens for everything except math problems and word puzzles (for which I prefer a Bic mechanical pencil). I like blue ink better than black, and I am partial to good old Bic crystal or round stic pens.
5. right now I have flannel snowman sheets, a quilt, and a down comforter on top of that.