1. Drink one glass of water every 30 minutes for a period of three hours. Urine produced during this time is discarded.
2. When the urge to urinate arises again after 3 hours, void DIRECTLY into the preservative in the specimen container.
7. Keep the specimens refrigerated.
Firstly, drink a glass of water ever 30 minutes? Are you fucking serious?
Secondly, three hours is a long fucking time to have to spend doing this shit.
Thirdly, the preservative contains methyl alcohol, which wikipedia tells me is very bad news to humans if ingested or inhaled.
FOURTHLY, I have to keep my fucking URINE in the fridge that I share with my housemates.
Should I tell my roommates that I'll be storing specimen containers in the fridge? Or could I get away with just wrapping everything up nice and tight and hiding it in the back of the fridge until I go back to the lab on Thursday?
Or should I just wait to do this over the weekend when I will be visiting my mom for Canadian Thanksgiving? I'm pretty sure she wouldn't care about me storing pee in her fridge.
DK/DC/Don't wanna talk about pee:
1. Are my Canadian friends excited for Thanksgiving? I'm going to eat pumpkin pie until I PUKE.
2. What is your favourite kind of pie? And you can't say you prefer CAKE because this is a question about PIES.