Caitlin (kiffany) wrote in thequestionclub,

Is there such thing as a person, a bit like a doctor, who I can go see who will help me develop a healthy eating plan for my lifestyle? I've recently become a vegetarian and I want to continue that but pay more attention to what my body needs in terms of vitamins and minerals and such. I also want to eat better for my health, but I don't want a 'lose ten kilos in ten weeks' kind of thing, I just want to discuss my health with someone who can help me come up with some eating options that would benefit it.

Would anyone know what this kind of person is called? Is it a dietician? A nutritionist? Google gives me conflicting answers...
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded