- I'd get to see Iron-Man 2, which I know I will enjoy immensely.
- My mom will pay for my ticket.
- I have no one else to see it with, since all my friends are lame.
- Possibility of it being very crowded in the movie theater and getting bad seats (but I don't know if that will happen, since it's a weekday afternoon)
- After the movie is over, my mother will probably want to talk to me about how much she wants to have sex with Robert Downey, Jr. If I tell her she's making me uncomfortable, she'll tell me I'm just being a prude and continue talking about having sex with RDJ anyway.
How comfortable would you be if one of your parents started talking about someone they'd like to fuck?