four_alarm (four_alarm) wrote in thequestionclub,

I'm considering a career change and have been looking at both Master's programs and two year accredidation programs in the field I'm considering switching to (nursing). I'm finding out I don't have some of the required pre-req courses like anatomy and physiology or chemistry, and these aren't part of the degree programs I've looked at. I have a BA, but I didn't take these courses since I majored in English and could choose things like zoology to satisfy my science requirements.

How do I go about getting these courses? Could I just take them at a community college? Who would I need to talk to about this? I don't even know where to begin.
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded