The place is an 1 1/2 hour away from me, which means that I would have to take a day off from work and take the bus up there or wait until I go on vacation in 2 1/2 weeks and have my hubby drive me up there. What should I do?!
ETA: She scheduled for me during my vacation!
Would it be shitty of me to quit during my vacation? Us, including my husband, since we work together? We have 5 staff everyday and that would be a major blow when we quit. Our boss was actually really decent about our vacation - she approved it without us finding coverage first because we never call in and this is our first vacation we've taken off since we started the company almost two years ago.