Sarah (sarah) wrote in thequestionclub,

  • Mood:
  • Music:
Does anybody know the word for the thing in playgrounds you slide down on? I don't think I've ever known the English word for that. I thought I knew what it was but I put the Dutch word in to this translator and it gave me "toboggan" and I've never heard that word before.. Edited: answered. I think I would've prefered if it was toboggan. heh.

To make this question more interesting: who is doing Nanowrimo? I've just written almost 3000 words in 2 hours. (I am at 14755 now). And yes, I need that word for nanowrimo. I'm having some of my characters build a playground.
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded