1. How long since you moved out?
2. How far from them do you live now?
3. Was it an easy transition?
4. How often do you visit?
5. Would you prefer to put more distance or less distance between you?
And, if you do still ive at home:
6. When do you want to move out? Or do you?
I moved out a year and a half ago. It kinda sucked for 3 months, then I got married and there was someone else around to help unpack. It wasn't the hardest thing I've had to do, but there were things that made it really annoying and physically tough. I visit more often in the summer since I can get there with ease then. If they were closer I wouldn't get guilt about not seeing them so rarely.