J. (socraticomatic) wrote in thequestionclub,

I'm having a mental blank.

In Australia, what is the document called, which is your statement of entire earnings for the financial year, issued to you by your employer at the end of each financial year? You use it when doing your taxes.

It has a specific name, I think, at least here in Australia. I need to request another copy from my previous employer, but I'll feel like a fool if I can't think of what to call it. (If I don't come up with anything I guess I'll settle for "statement of earnings".)

sterek & scaramoucher (whose username I only JUST got then): group certificate. DING DING DING :D

~~It's also called a W2 in the US, a P60 in the UK, and a T4 in Canada.~~
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded