These are questions you guys have asked anonymously in a special entry. You can ask a question here.
Previous installments: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
1. Does it bother anyone else when children/babies are called things like "crotch dropping," "sprog," etc? To me they're innocent and in cases that people complain about them, it's really normally the bad parent's fault.. I see dissing the parent but why the child too? They don't know any better.
2. If you were famous would you read your own mail or hire someone else to do it? If you had to choose - would you respond with a really formal form letter or not respond at all?
3. What's with this whole blood fetish thing lately?
4. I was very depressed and suicidal before (for almost a year), but I never told anyone about it. I eventually got over it on my own.
My question is, for anyone who has ever been in a similar situation, did or will you ever tell anyone you know very well about it? Or do you think it's just attention-seeking, or even worse, a guilt-trip, as in - look what I was going through and you didn't even notice kind of thing?
5. Did anyone else have a bad time in college? I didn't drink, didn't do drugs, didn't party, didn't study, didn't do anything really. When my friends get together they inevitably start trading stories about all the fun they had, the parties, the drunken crazy stuff. I don't know what to say. It makes me sad because it reminds me that I had a bad time in college, but I don't want to burst their nostalgic bubbles. Any advice?
6. Is there any race, ethnic group or religion toward whom you feel hostility or dislike? That even if you try, you can't seem to rid yourself of the feeling that you don't like people in that category. How do I overcome this feeling?