The problem: I can't think of a reward to give myself! The first things to pop into my mind all things that I limit myself on because they have some sort of guilt association (lemons, brownies, any form of spending money...) so that kind of negates the *reward* factor if I'm going to be feeling guilty for it afterward.
1. Any REWARD suggestions? You know, this system really works so much better with a second party involved, haha...
2. If you were to give YOURSELF a reward (for anything), what would it be?
3. Do you give yourself rewards for anything? (staying on a diet, exercising, doing well in school....?) What is your reward and what do you get it for doing?
4. Does anybody else, like a parent or partner, give you a reward for anything? What is your reward and what do you get it for doing?
5. Do you believe that a reward system works? Why or why not?
6. Would you use a reward system for a child if you were a parent?