2. How does your paper journal differ in content/writing style/etc. from your Livejournal?
3. Am I the only one who tends to amuse myself by giving my paper journals super pretentious names? (My current one is called 'Evening Decadence' because I'm a dork'
4. What sort of paper journal do you prefer? Do you write in plain notebooks books or something more fancy?
5. Are there times when a paper journal suits you better than an electronic one? What do you think some of the advantages and disadvantages of paper journals are?
6. How long have you been keeping a journal of any sort? Has having a Livejournal changed the way you approach writing in a paper journal?