Sarah (crayola_bomb) wrote in thequestionclub,
Sarah
crayola_bomb
thequestionclub

So I was watching the Leafs get annihilated yet again when my carbon monoxide detector started going off. I panicked real quick, then called the gas company. They'll be sending someone within the next 4 hours, and as long as I keep the windows open, I should be ok inside.

So TQC, is this a false alarm or am I going to pass out soon? I've been home all day with a headache, but I dunno.

OR for those of you who don't give a hoot, do you cheer for any sports teams that just never seem to win? GO LEAFS GO!
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 16 comments