What are you having for dinner?
Read any good books lately?
Have you ever worried that reading too much would cause your mind to become too immersed and thus assimilated to the popular strains of knowledge and opinion, thus killing your creativity?
2. Beef stew cooked in a Crockpot in Yuengling with worcestershire sauce, bay leaf, potatoes and onions. Here's hoping it doesn't completely suck.
3. I've been on a roll lately (haven't really read much in the past year):
- I'm reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman, which is...okay so far. Pretty depressing, actually.
- I recently finished The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson (which I highly recommend, even if you weren't impressed with Snow Crash)
- Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson (which was left behind by a customer at my workplace) was greatly enjoyable. A cynical fictional novel set in the southern U.S., sort of Flannery O'Connor-ish, but an easy read.
4. Yes. A friend of mine and I had a conversation about that the other day.