2. Do you think it would be out of line to set someone else up to see a psychologist?
- Would that answer change if you knew they had a verifiable disorder? not that they were just having a bad week or something?
- Would it depend on what disorder they had? (ie if it were physically damaging, like anorexia yes but if it were simply a mental issue, like anxiety that would probably not cause them physical harm then no?)
- Would your answer change based on their relationship to you? (acquaintance/friend/relative/close family member)
- Would your answer change based on their age? (basically minor/adult or maybe younger/peer/older?)
sorry if that was kind of long..
ETA: If you wouldn't set something up would you facilitate the person in helping themselves? Like giving them information on where they could go if they chose to?