2) If you had to pick one foreign country to visit, where would it be?
3) Is there anyone else from the UK in this community? If so where are you from?
1) The Lord of the Rings trilogy and Gladiator. LOTR because I've loved the books since my dad read them to me and I thought that the films mostly captured how I'd imagined Tolkien's world. Gladiator because it's a great story which is very well acted and I have a fascination with Rome.
2) Italy - I spent two weeks in Tuscany when I was 16 and we visted Pisa, Florence, Siena and Rome but only on day trips. I want to go back and see all of the aforementioned cities again and I have to see Pompeii. When I was in Primary 5 my mum bought me a book on Vesuvias and I've been hooked ever since!
3) I'm originally from near Aberdeen but I've been living down here in Glasgow for 5 years now. I went to uni at Glasgow Uni and now have a job in my chosen profession.