2) Looking at your Friends Page, what's the main idea behind the first public, non-comm entry you see? (No username, of course)
3) Those of you with the ability to see your Friends of Friends page (http://www.livejournal.com/users/USERNAMEHERE/friendsfriends), what's the main idea behind the first public, non-comm entry you see there? (No username, again)
1. Just a bunch of rambling about school. :)
2. One of my friends likes a guy, who she says is asian. Then she goes on to describe the teachers she has this year.
3. It's one huge paragraph with a bunch of run-on sentences, but ignoring that...
What I seem to see is that she goes to a boarding High School, and has enough credits to graduate from a non-Boarding HS. She says that the Juniors that are on her floor are alright, and her fellow Seniors are tight. :P. She also complains about this one person who won't leave her and her roommate alone.
She wishes "[her] life was in [her] own control, but alas, it is not."