It's been a week and I haven't heard anything. Would it be bad manners to call and ask the status? I figured I would have heard something by now before I go and apply to the other schools in the area.
If it is too early, how long should I wait?
The swim school job would be Monday/Wednesday/Friday. I figure I can handle this while taking 23 credits this semester at school. I have a second interview for a job today that would be weekends for a job that I am not really sure I would want. I am also getting a research assistant position this semester that is more important then these jobs.
Am I doing myself a huge disservice by going to this interview? I figure it can't hurt and right now, I am unemployed (though I do have some savings).