Linda (ladyjuel) wrote in thequestionclub,

My ex husband and I came to an agreement on how we want to share our daughter.
It's different than what the court has ordered.

So, how do we make this official?

We have a follow up date with the judge December 5th.
We've had problems before doing agreements 'off the record' so I don't really want to just 'go with it' until Dec 5th and I don't want to wait until after we've seen the judge to begin our new agreement.

Can we write it up and sign it? Would (or should) we get it notorized?
Or do we need to go to the court and have the paperwork drawn up?

If there is somewhere else more appropriate to post this, I'd appreciate that too!
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded