2) What's one of your best, self-made dinners?
3) Do you usually make a big dinner consisting of all the food groups, (e.g., spaghetti dinner with metballs, garlic bread, caesar salad OR HOW ABOUT a medium-rare porterhouse w/ a loaded baked potato and corn on the cob.) or do you just make a big pot of spaghetti, or eat just a steak with A1 and call it a day?
4) Are you better at making one type of food, but not another (e.g, most guys are stereotyped at being good at barbecuing, but stink at baking.)
1) So I'm told, though mostly so my SO doesn't have to cook.
2) I make a heck of a home-made spaghetti sauce, but I'm really awesome with soups, stews, and stocks
3) I go all out, always, unless its Asian food which is usually has rice, veggies, and meat all in one place.
4) See number 2