this is for my bio class and I can't figure it out.
The question is:
"Which of the following might be said by a valid scientist?"
1. Since all the accumulated body of data support it, a hypothesis is definately "true."
2. There is always a possibility a more advanced experiment might falsify any hypothesis.
ok-if you guys are up for more--
Regarding the scientific method, which statement is false?
1. A theory repeatedly supported is somtimes called a law.
2. Consistent observations about a hypothesis may lead to a theory.
3. theories formed in everyday life can carry the same validity as scientific theory.
4. only one experimental variable is used in an experiment.
there was a 5th option but i know it's true.