2. If you were given all of the money and materials it would take to explore/experience/travel in one continent during your lifetime, which contintent would you choose? Obviously it's pretty much impossible to travel and/or really, truly experience a whole continent in just one lifetime, but this is a theoretical question anyway.
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Or are you comfortably in the middle?
4. I just read Terry Pratchett's Reaper Man, which is part of his Discworld series. It's the only book in the Discworld series that I've read (it's also the only book written by him that I've read), and I can't decide whether I like it or not. One minute I do, the next minute I don't. Can someone suggest another Discworld title to read next, one that'll possibly get me more into the Discworld books?
1. Yes, but not when they get soggy. When they get soggy, I pick them out.
2. Probably Africa, although since I've done little traveling in my own country as it is, I might choose North America.
3. I'm usually an introvert.