This post is inspired by one of my previous questions regarding "good schools" -- A few people replied that they went to good schools, & followed up with the specification that the school was not an Ivy League.
- What is your impression of Ivy League schools? Are they really the better than the rest?
- Do you know what the Ivies were founded on? Does this change your opinion?
- Do you find that graduates of Ivy Leagues are more arrogant than most people?
- Do you find that graduates of Ivy Leagues are actually smarter than most people?
- If you were accepted to an Ivy & you could afford it, would you go? Which school would your first choice be & why?
Bonus: What would you add to this list?