2. What are some magazines that you have canceled in the past because you grew up or just realized they suck? What did you get as a kid?
3. Anything you would like to subscribe to but haven't for whatever reason yet (money issues, just haven't gotten around to it, etc)?
1. Jane and Marie Claire. They're okay. I don't like them as much as I did a few years ago.
2. Teen, Seventeen, YM, BB magazine (most of ashamed of, but it was junior high!). When I was younger I got things like Contact 321 (I think 321 and not 123), Highlights, & Child's Life.
3. I'm looking into getting some good literary journals and medical/science-related magazines.