You live in a townhouse or condo community with strict-ish homeowners association rules.
You pay a monthly fee for the HOA, but they don't come through and regulate much unless someone tells them something's wrong.
Under which of the following situations would you a)report your next door neighbor to the HOA or b)ask your neighbor to fix it? Assume each situation is against home owners policy.
1) Your neighbor builds a back-yard fence that isn't to specifications (i.e., taller or shorter than everyone else's).
2) Your neighbor puts plastic lighting up and down their walkway that isn't approved or attractive.
3) Your neighbor puts up a flag of whatever country they're from (flags aren't allowed).
4) Your neighbor paints their house a neutral, but unapproved, color.
5) Your neighbor paints their trim a bold color (purple, etc).
6) Your neighbor leaves their large trash can by their stoop every day (it's supposed to only be out on trash days).
7) Your neighbor parks their commercial panel van in one of the spots in front of their townhouse/beside your car (not allowed).
Which of these would piss you off most? Least?