For me, I'd...
- take Italian for three years instead of Spanish.
- take Chorus for only two years and take Speech & Debate in 11th grade instead.
- take Creative Writing, World Religions, and Ceramics instead of taking Piano, SAT/PSSA Prep and Drawing.
- take Environmental Sciences instead of Chemistry. Or take Career Prep (read: lowest difficulty) Chemistry.
- take Keyboarding instead of General FCS.
- take AP World History instead of Honors Government & Economics and back it with another Art class.
- be on the newspaper staff all four years instead of just my last two.
- also get better grades in Math 9th and 12th grade and just generally worked much harder. Especially in 9th grade so I could have gotten to Honors classes quicker.
- Make my GPA around 3.4 instead of 3.0.