2. Do you forget things that you do when you're sleepy or when someone wakes you up?
3. What is your tolerance level for spicy foods?
4. What's your current favorite song(s)? How did you discover it/them?
5. Question for the girls - What age were you when you had your first period? How long did it take for you to get regular periods?
6. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
1. A few days ago my friend called to confirm our plans to meet somewhere for lunch at 1. I was bewildered, because I didn't remember making plans. We ended up not going because I was busy, and I'm still confused. I don't remember making plans...
2. I was going to go Washington D.C. with my dad a few years ago, to attend a pro-Israel rally. He was researching on the Internet the night before the rally, and discovered one in San Francisco, so he woke me up and told me he'd canceled the tickets and had me start unpacking. Apparently I was coherent and carrying on a conversation. I woke up the next morning thinking I'd overslept (because he'd turned off my alarm), completely confused as to why my suitcase was unpacked, and frantically started repacking it and getting dressed because I thought our flight was leaving in an hour. He came in and explained what was going on, and I felt really stupid, but I didn't remember our conversation at all.
Also the other day, my friend called me around 11 PM and woke me up after I had fallen asleep. Apparently we talked for a few minutes about nothing of much importance and then I said I had to go, so we hung up. The next morning I woke up and was looking at my phone's call log and observed that Andrew had called. I had only a hazy memory of it.
Apparently I've had several conversations at night that I don't remember at all. And apparently I've also gotten up and talked to my mom at night, but I guess that's sleepwalking.
3. I'm eating chips with medium salsa from Chipotle, and my tongue is on fire. It burns...it buuuurrrnnnns....LOL. (But it tastes good...) Anyways yeah, my tolerance is fairly low. Tip: milk soothes better than water.
4. Either Sade's By Your Side or Snow Patrol's Run. The first one is from an episode of Sex & the City, the second was on a CD my friend lent me.
5. I haven't gotten mine yet and I'm 15 1/2; everyone who finds that out seems very surprised, so that's why I'm asking how old you were. I was underweight up until a few months ago, if that matters, which it probably does.
6. I'd either be on a beach in Hawaii with my friend Kelly, or on a beach in Half Moon Bay with my mom. I miss the ocean. :( We drove *right past it* when we went down to Ojai a few weeks ago...it was torture. But I'm going to Ojai again next week and I'm going to jump out of the car window if my dad won't stop this time, LOL. (just kidding of course)