Chocokid (chocokid) wrote in thequestionclub,

This Fall I am attending a community college in order to transfer to a University of California (or possibly private) school in 2 years. I am seeing a counselor tomorrow, but before I do I thought I might ask here anyway.

1. I am totally confused--how do I figure out what classes I need in order to fulfull IGETC requirements? I took the assessment tests and orientation and I know HOW to enroll for classes, I just don't know which classes I need to take in order to transfer fastest.

2. Let's say I don't go to a UC. Let's say I want to go to USC--how do I know which classes I need to transfer? I looked a lot of places for this info but obviously I missed it somewhere.

3. When I applied for community college I said I wanted an AA degree to transfer. But apparently an AA is not required for transferring. What is the difference between fulfulling AA requirements and just transfer requirements? Should I change that? And if possible, does anyone know how to do that? It won't let me do it online (or at least I can't find that option anywhere as of yet).
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded