I emailed her to send a new application and apologizing for the inconvenience. I said that if she did not get this until it was too close to the interview, I would bring my resume with me and be happy to answer the application question in person. I also called her office and left a voice message saying the same thing.
I know this looks bad by essentially losing the application and waiting until the last minute to do it, but do you think the way I handled the situation decently? And was my alternative plan of the resume okay?
ETA: It's a college work-study job.