2. What's your favorite kind of cookie?
3. If someone gave you a gift that wasn't perfect, but was obviously lovingly handmade (such as a clay pot that's kinda wobbly and lopsided and they made in a class), would you really appreciate it? Or would you wish they'd just spent the money on something nice?
4. What's one really odd thing that you would want to buy if you were rich?
5. This is really a long shot, but does anyone know anything about Portland State University? Are they a decent college? I just spent a year at Berkeley and am looking to transfer into a cost-effective public college in Oregon that will still challenge me, and Portland State looks iffy, but they'll accept me with my low GPA.
6. Another college question, this one long and involving advice. One of my dear friends from high school goes to University of Oregon, which would probably be the ideal college for me to transfer into. However, our personalities clash somewhat. I'm quiet and like to stay in my room and surf the net; I don't drink. She has tons of friends who she goes out and parties heavily with. I know that if I end up going to school with her, she'll pressure me intensely to go out and drink with her, which I'm not comfortable with. As much as I like her, she has almost no consideration for other people. One time, she convinced another friend (who is really uncomfortable around alcohol because her mom is a serious alcoholic) to go on a trip with her, saying there would be almost no drinking. The trip turned into a house party with tons of heavy drinking, so the other friend ended up locking herself in a bedroom and sleeping the whole time. I know that my friend won't respect my decision not to drink, so it would be really uncomfortable for me to spend the whole year blowing her off. I don't want to lose her as a friend, because we have a lot of fun when she's away from college and not drinking. Do you think it would be better for me to go to an inferior college and not have to be socially uncomfortable the whole time, or to get a better education but possibly lose a friend and have to deal with peer pressure?
1. I don't know, but I'm addicted.
2. The cookie store where I work makes a honey spice cookie around the holidays that is heavenly.
3. I'd love it, but I'm weird and hate having people spend money on me.
4. I'd want a pet aardvark and a pet otter, even though I know that wild animals do not make good pets.
5. I'm asking you. :)
6. See above.