I just watched all of them, almost in order and I cannot for the life of me figure out a few things.
1) How does Leia become a princess? The people she goes with are a senator and his wife, right?
2) How does Leia have memories of her mother if her mother died directly after childbirth?
3) How does Chewbacca end up with Han Solo, what is their connection?
4) Who is the other Skywalker that Yoda talks about if Luke fails, not Leia?
5) Who is Luke placed with as an infant?
6) Why does Padmei (spelling on that one?) have a pregnant stomach when she's being carried through her funeral procession? It looks like she hasn't given birth at all yet.
7) Does anyone else believe that there will be another episode?
If you know where I can find the answers to these question, please let me know, this is driving me nuts.