It's been grating me all day that he would ask to sway peoples votes in favor of what is important to him, so I'm wondering...
• Is that totally inappropriate or is that common etiquette?
• Do people ask you to vote in their favor on something that is important to them?
• Do you ask people to vote in your favor on something that is important to you?
• Is it only irritating me because I have the opposite view point as his?
• Would you reply? I really want to reply and be snarky but I don't want to be rude to my cousin.
I typed out "No, thank you. I prefer to vote in favor of my own opinions" but don't have the balls to hit send.