Saratonin (thegirlsheriff) wrote in thequestionclub,

Hypothetical Situation: You graduated from college in January and in the middle of September you receive a $500 refund check from your school. It's made out to you, at your current address. Also pretend that your parents paid your tuition and supply you with money when you are running low on funds.

What would you do?
- Deposit the money into your account without telling your parents about it
- Deposit the money then write your parents a check for the full amount
- Call your parents and ask them what you should do
- Something else entirely that thegirlsheriff didn't think of

ETA: I already called my mom and discussed it with her. I'm going to deposit the money then write her a check. I'm just curious to see what everyone else would do.
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded