2. Why is it that when I decide to hop in the shower, without fail, my roommate's boyfriend comes over and I end up walking in on them in my bathrobe? Edit: they're not DOING anything, per se. It's more about me being caught in my bathrobe. ;)
3. What's a fictional character you admire, that isn't commonly admired by people? This can be because it's not really an admirable character, or because it's so obscure that nobody's heard of it.
4. Is there a person who you don't find at all attractive physically, yet would still gladly date/marry because of their personality? This can be someone you know or a celebrity.
5. Have you ever slept through an important test? Were you allowed to retake it?
1. Yep. Brownie Batter.
2. I think he has some strange shower sense.
3. I'd like to be Wanda from "A Fish Called Wanda." I love how she's completely shameless and can make men do whatever she wants, two traits that are not like me at all.
4. I adore John Cleese in "A Fish Called Wanda" (noticing a theme?), Kevin Kline, and Colin Mochrie from "Whose Line?"
5. I slept through a chem midterm this Monday (set my alarm for PM instead of AM, ack!). I'm going to beg the prof tomorrow to let me make it up.