2) Are you excited for winter or dreading it?
3) What's your favorite part of winter?
4) Your least favorite?
1) It's gotten cold really fast. It's 45 Farenheit (About 7 degrees Celsius), which doesn't sound cold, but we were in the 90s a little over a week ago, and our historic averages are higher. It's supposed to be a long, cold, dark winter. The perfect weather for reading Russina novels, I guess.
2) Dreading. It gets so cold here.
3) Hot chocolate.
4) How cold it gets. It snaps to -18 F (-27 C) or so for at least a week here.