I have before me one brand new 12 oz./375 mL bottle of Canada's finest crap, Wiser's Speshul Blendz. My question is not really whether or not to drink, but rather how drunk I should get tonight (seeing as I've already started supping on my first drink).
1. I do not have to wake up until 2-3 PM tomorrow to start getting ready for work.
2. It doesn't take much for me to get drunk, so it's not like it will be a long and arduous process.
3. My dad is sleeping in the room beside mine, but his snores are loud enough to rattle the windows (srs), and he always snores.
4. I could also be sleeping right now instead, and am tired, but this seems more entertaining.
5. All drinks will be simple rye + Diet Coke. Since I don't own an actual shot glass, I have no idea how much rye I'm pouring per drink.
So, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being Sober as a Church Mouse and 10 being Holy Fuck I Can't Feel My Face or Outer Extremities, how far should I go?
Also, if your S.O. called you at 4 AM blasted out of their face and could only mumble/slur about how much they hated your voicemail message, what would you do?
ETA: a fucking bug flew into drink No. 2[now on No. 4]. and i just sent 5 badly spelled text megssages to by boyfriend. being drunk is AWESOME.