Good digital camera in the under-$200-300ish range?
Preferably more $200ish but I'm willing to spend more if it's worth it.
Well, this would be my first camera so I'm not really sure what I want...
- Good battery life
- Flash, definitely
- A screen where you can actually *see* the picture, not a teensy tiny little thing where you can barely make it out
- Something made decently that won't shatter to pieces if I put it in my backpack or accidentally drop it....
- Good quality pictures, definitely important
- Good zoom
- Good storage space, or at least the option of using memory sticks for additional storage (sorry I don't know the technical name for them)
- Maybe a video recording option where you can take short little videos?
Wow I feel kind of dumb...what else should I want? Is it even possible to get all this for my budget?